Welcome to The K9 Kabin Professional Mobile Dog Grooming Tel: 07985 608610
covering a 20 mile radius of Cheltenham
Full Grooming Service: Hours
Health Check Mon-Fri 0800-1700
Clipping/Scissoring some weekends on request
Nail Clipping Flexibility on appointment times
Why Mobile Grooming? There are some very good reasons why......
- The most obvious answer is convenience - I come to you.
- You don't need to take a smelly, dirty dog in your car.
- If your dog gets car sickness and is very nervous, this can be avoided.
- There is no mess for the customer as obviously all the grooming is done in my fully converted van fitted with brand new equipment and a superb heated hydrobath
- It is a one to one working situation so there are no added distractions from other dogs, etc. This is particularly good for nervous dogs.
- I am able to spend extra time getting to know your dog and him/her me.
- For customers that work, I can do weekday evening appointments, some Saturday mornings and some Sunday mornings.
- I am able travel to outlying villages to serve customers who are not able to travel with their dog.
- There is no need to take time out to travel to a grooming parlour, drop your dog off, kill time for a couple of hours, then have to go back and collect your dog.
Why Regular Professional Grooming?
Our pets are precious to us and it is well documented that we are a nation of dog lovers. Buying and owning a dog is by no means cheap and looking after your dog properly is paramount to it's health. This includes for example, vaccinations, regular flea and worming treatments, exercise, stimulation, diet and grooming.
Regular grooming is essential for your dog's well being as an unmaintained, dirty and possibly matted coat is not only painful for your dog but it can hide a multitude of nasty things. Regular grooming makes it easier for you the owner to maintain and apart from keeping your dog smart and smelling fresh, having it's ears cleaned can prevent infection, having nails clipped can prevent splitting, ingrowing and worst case lameness. Therefore your groomer may be able to spot a potential problem and either nip it in the bud or advise you to get your vet take a look.
As a dog lover and owner myself, I know the importance of having confidence in the person who is caring for your dog and I will endeavour to make the experience as stress free as possible and for you to be extremely pleased with your dog's groom.
Please call me on 07985 608610. If I am unable to take your call immediately, please leave me your name and number and I will most definitely call you back at the earliest opportunity.